Why Boot Camp Works
Motivation & Support so you show up - Every Day!
Boot Camp works because we understand that people are motivated in different ways. Some are motivated by measuring improvements, others by setting a goal and achieving it, while others depend on the encouragement and support of others.
Here are some aspects of Boot Camp that help ensure that you exceed your goals and aspirations.
- Personal coaching . We are there to kick your butt as well as hold your hand. You will receive personal instruction on form and technique, as well as individual attention in regard to your goals you have set for yourself. Boot Camp is personal training at a fraction of the cost of a Personal Trainer session which typically runs $50-$75 session.
- Goal Setting . Goal setting is important so that both you and your trainer know what you will be striving for. Before camp begins we will have you determine short & long term goals for yourself. You must first know where you want to go, and then we can come up with the plan to help you get there.
- Personal Trainer Support 7 Days a Week Boot Camp is so much more than just the time you are in class. We are trying to improve your overall health & lifestyle - from fitness and nutrition to recommended workouts and activities on your days between camps. We are there for you during class and between classes. If you ever have any questions or need some guidance, your trainer is there for you via email..
- Fitness Assessment & Measurable Results . We’ll begin and end each camp session with a fitness assessment, benchmarking your:
You can also choose to include a body composition/body fat test . By camp’s end you will see results – guaranteed!
- cardiorespiratory fitness
- core strength and stability
- muscular endurance
Check out our typical camper results.
- Nutritional Guidance . Nutrition and fitness work hand in hand & create health and well-being. Throughout the camp you will receive informational emails that will provide practical strategies, tips and solid guidance to help you make healthful decisions and to aid you in changing undesirable eating habits.
- Show & Go Activities On your 'off camp' days we encourage campers to meet at the same time as camp to get together for an informal hike, bike ride or jog. Show & Go activities increase the fun factor and give you an opportunity to use your ever-improving fitness in an activity you love.
- You will show up – every day ! We are vested in your success, as well as your Campmates.
- You’re outside breathing crisp fresh air, marveling at the magnificent view of the Flatirons and mountains. Could there be a better way to start a day?
3 Years Running!
Best Training Award
Yellow Scene Magazine